Amy L. Meriweather, Ph.D.
- Licensed Psychologist and Health Service Provider since 1995.
- Technical Assistant for Missouri State University and State of Missouri's Abstinence Education Program. Curriculum Development for Parents, Teen Parents and Traumatized Teens.
- Technical Assistant for writing and instituting Missouri’s protocol for introducing integrated health care into primary care providers’ offices. Position funded through the state of Missouri and the Missouri Coalition for Community Mental Health Centers.
- Consultant and Evaluator for Behavioral Health Consultants, LLC.
- Adjunct professor at Drury University.
- Supervise newly licensed and not-yet-licensed practitioners.